i’ve relaxed my hair the last week it’s the first time for me and i learned how to take care of it and keep it moisturized so i wanna use curling iron the digital one which i can control the heat degree is that ok or no ,,,second can i apply mousse to relaxed hair then keep it to dry completely then do curling iron or no ,,,
last question i knew that i have to keep my hair moisturized all day specially before going to sleep the question is if it’s ok to bring a spray bottle and put in it a mixure of conditioner plus serum like zero frizz and some water and spray it on my hair during day specially before sleep is that ok or what?
thz waiting for reply
- Song Preview: Jason Aldean “Don't You Wanna Stay” Ft. Kelly …
- Centsational Girl » Blog Archive » Harvest Day
- DoctorMo's Blog » Blog Archive » Do Artists Use Ubuntu?
- It's tool time – Business – Macleans.ca
- Happy Verizon iPad day! | TodaysiPhone.com
- Vitamin Dosages for Hair Loss | Natural Skin Care
- Wanna See Conan O'Brien's Halloween Costume?
- How To: Use Your Phone's Camera as a Webcam
- Nike SB Dunk Hi Premium – Iron Man
- “Deathwing doesn't care what level you are” | PC Gamer
- Online Fashion » Excess Body Iron
- Time Traveler in 1928 Charlie Chaplin Movie Footage? | OK …
- Iron 7.0.520.0 Stable Released « Revelations From An Unwashed Brain
- Nisim Kalo 3 Pak Lotion, Spray and Ingrown Hair Treatment
- Nike SB Dunk High Premium – Iron Man/Un Lobster | Kicks On Fire.com
- 7 Tips for Good Hair | JeffCountyNews
- A-B-C Of Anti Aging Skin Care | Health care
- Nike SB Dunk High Premium – Iron Man/Un Lobster | Available Now …
- Pure Therapy Of Hair Loss | Health News